Tagged by Rules1. You must post the rules
2. Reveal 8 facts about your character3. tag 8 other people 8 Facts about Lina
1. The Thalmor bounty on Lina's head is based on an in-game event where the Thalmor attacked her and after killing them, I found a note saying Lina was an enemy of the Aldmeri Dominion. And Lina constantly being mistaken for a Thalmor is based on real-world reactions I get when I tell people I play as an Altmer.
2. Originally, I wanted Lina to favor lightning spells over fire spells, but I have a habit of turning my videogame avatars into pyros and Lina was no exception. Aside from that, she fully embraces her status as Dragonborn and her love of fire is a result of the fact that she is technically part dragon (and in my headcanon, her dragon soul has been subconsciously influencing her since she was a child).
3. Lina is ambidextrous and will use whichever hand is most convenient for what she is doing at the time. She also secretly takes pride in this ability.
4. Lina can speak three languages fluently: Altmeri language (referred to as Elvish in my fanfic), common tongue, and Dragon Tongue (though she has not learned the last one in my fanfic yet). She also speaks with an accent that makes it apparent that she is a native to the Summerset Isles.
5. Before I decided to make Lina and Alduin a couple, I considered Onmund as a potential love-interest for Lina. I dropped the idea because any romance between them felt forced and I preferred their relationship as a close friendship/brother-sister bond. For some reason Alduin/Lina (Alduina) romance felt more natural.
6. The only member of the Imperial Legion that Lina does not hate is Legate Rikke and they eventually grow to respect each other. The only Stormcloak she does not hate is Ralof, but Lina has yet to encounter him after Helgen.
7. Lina used to know how to play a flute, but has not done so since she was a teenager and has since lost that skill. She also tends to sing "Ragnar the Red" or "The Dragonborn Comes" when she's drunk.
8. Lina originally wore an Amulet of Talos just because I wanted the reduced Shout cooldown time. That was before I knew who Talos was and after I learned more about him, Lina became a proud Talos worshiper and still wears her Amulet of Talos everywhere. She won't even remove it to sleep.
I tag whoever wants to do this (and I don't care if I'm breaking the last rule).